EditorsTime.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. To better inform you of our policy concerning user privacy, we have adopted the following terms. Please note that these policy & terms are subject to change, and any such changes will be included on this page.
Information that EditorsTime.com May Collect Online
EditorsTime.com may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including names, e-mail and website addresses; we may also ask you for information for other purposes, for example when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Disclosure of Your Information
EditorsTime.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. If we choose to do so in the future, you will be notified by email of our intentions, and have the right to be removed prior to the disclosure.
Your Consent and Rights
By using EditorsTime.com, you consent to the collection and use, in accordance with this policy, of the information you provide to us.
We will remove you and your personally identifiable information from our records on request if you contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify it or to store information in the browser. A “web beacon” links web pages to servers and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
First-Party & Third-Party Cookies. First-party cookies are ones that we place (or have a service provider place for us), which enable you to use the Site and its features and allow us to perform certain internal analytics activities. Third-party cookies are placed by certain third parties when you visit the Site. These third-party cookies enable certain functionalities to be provided on the Site. These third parties may collect and use this information pursuant to their own privacy policies.
Analytics Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and our content and service providers use analytics cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your use of the Site to help create reports and statistics on the performance of the Site, which enable us to improve the way they work. Analytics cookies and similar technologies collect information such as your IP address, type of device, operating system, referring URLs, country information data and time of page visits, and pages visited. This information allows us to identify overall patterns of usage on the website, and help us record any difficulties you have with the Site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We use the information we collect through automated means to allow you access to our Site and for the following general purposes:
- Protect our Networks: Cookies and similar technologies help us identify and prevent threats to our Site. They are necessary to protect your information and our business from outside threats.
- Allow you to Access our Site: Cookies and similar technologies permit your connection to our Site: our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, other software or hardware information, and your geographic location.
- Access Usage of Site: We use information about your usage of our Site, such as pages you have visited and search queries you have run, to assess how our Site is used.