The World Health Organization says it's holding an open forum to rename the disease monkeypox, after some critics raised concerns the name could be derogatory...
Ukraine, Russia trade blame for nuclear plant shelling as fighting rages
Ukraine and Russia accused each other on Friday of risking catastrophe by shelling Europe's largest nuclear power plant, occupied by Russian forces in a region...
A travesty is unfolding at Manchester United with few signs of a brighter future
Manchester United is a dysfunctional, reactionary, football club on its knees, although it’s not finished like some claim. The heartbeat from millions of fans is...
U.S., Indonesia, Australia hold drills amid China concerns
Soldiers from the U.S., Indonesia and Australia joined a live-fire drill on Friday, part of annual joint combat exercises on Sumatra island amid growing Chinese...
- Ras Al Khaimah on track for more than a million visitors in 2022, tourism chief says
- Dubai Police warn travellers about buying cheap airline tickets
- Thailand discourages discounts to attract tourists; to focus on high-value tourists
- Bulgari to open luxury villa resort in the Maldives — with private island residence
- Bianca Andreescu feels in 'great place' in climb back to the top
- Phil Foden's new Manchester City deal will be cause for huge celebration at the Etihad
- Erling Haaland 'a guy with incredible talent', says Man City boss Pep Guardiola
- Messi's stunning overhead kick steals the show in PSG's win over Clermont - in pictures
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for nuclear plant shelling as fighting rages
- U.S., Indonesia, Australia hold drills amid China concerns
- France battles 'monster' wildfire as heatwaves scorch Europe
- British PM candidate Sunak plans 200 pound cut to energy bills
- One million people displaced by drought in Somalia: U.N.
- WHO plans to rename monkeypox over stigmatization concerns
- Polio Virus found in wastewater of New York City suburb
- Monkeypox outbreak may be peaking, UK says
- California governor declares monkeypox state of emergency
- WHO Europe expects more monkeypox-related deaths