Andreescu left screaming in agony and is taken off court in wheelchair at Miami Open
Bianca Andreescu was left screaming in agony and had to be taken off court in a wheelchair after suffering a leg injury at the Miami...
Scientists uncover why aspirin works so well
Aspirin, a commonly used anti-inflammatory drug, has been available for more than a century, yet scientists are still uncovering new information about how it works.Researchers...
12 killed after fire rips through Philippine ferry
At least 12 people died and 230 were rescued after a fire engulfed a ferry in the southern Philippines, authorities said Thursday.The Lady Mary Joy...
Claims fallen bricks from wall are 'danger' to residents
Residents are furious after bricks fell onto a public walkway, with some saying it is "dangerous" for those passing by. Photos taken by a local...
- Lionel Messi passes 100 international goals as Argentina thrash Curacao in friendly
- Antonio Conte leaves Tottenham with Julian Nagelsmann eyed as long-term replacement
- Detecting exhaustion during physical exertion with smart sportswear
- Former Real Madrid and Arsenal star Mesut Ozil retires from football
World Right Now
- 12 killed after fire rips through Philippine ferry
- Claims fallen bricks from wall are 'danger' to residents
- Zelenskyy says any Russian victory could be perilous; invites Xi to visit Ukraine
- North Korea test-fires 2 more missiles as U.S. sends carrier
- In Macron's France, streets and fields seethe with protest
- Canada sees record population growth as immigration leaps
Health & Fitness
- Scientists uncover why aspirin works so well
- Deadly Ebola-like Marburg virus spreads to Equatorial Guinea's commercial capital of Bata
- An emerging fungal threat spread at an alarming rate in US health care facilities, study says
- Peanut allergies could plummet if babies introduced to allergens early
- Artificial sweetener in diet soft drinks 'suppresses T-cell immune system'
- Excess deaths sustain pandemic highs as Covid peak passes, figures show